The Harlan Hein & Associates Home Buyers Bonus Plan. Helping You Pay For Your Home Inspection Cost.
Did you know that the average home inspection cost in the U.S. is $315? Radon and mold testing will cost you more.
For many a home inspection is often considered an afterthought when buying a new home.
We believe house inspections are an important part of any home-buying decision. They help remove the fear and uncertainty when buying a home. That’s why we help you pay for your home inspection cost as part of our Home Buyers Bonus Plan.
What is the Home Buyers Bonus Plan?
Our Home Buyers Bonus Plan provides a complete list of consulting services that will make you feel comfortable and secure when purchasing your next home.
Services included in our Home Buyers Bonus Plan:
- Help you find the right property that meets your needs.
- Negotiate the offer on your behalf.
- Work with you on navigating the paperwork and contingencies associated with an offer.
- Attend the closing with you.
- Pay for your home inspection cost, upon a successful closing.
Knowledge, Experience, Honesty, and Integrity
For over 40 years Harlan Hein & Associates has been assisting home buyers to achieve their home buying goals. We provide knowledgeable, helpful and patient assistance in the process of finding the home of their dreams.
The Home Buyers Bonus Plan, only from Harlan Hein & Associates REALTORS®. Contact us to learn more. 608.781.8114 or 608.519.6429.
Learn more about buying a home:
- 4 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Home
- Take Advantage of These Common Home Owner Tax Breaks
- Search La Crosse County, WI Homes